Planned Preventative Maintenance [PPM]
The wear and tear of catering appliances can make their performance inefficient. Investing in Planned Preventative Maintenance visits increases energy efficiency and assures appliances work more economically whilst reducing the risk of breakdowns.
Having an Alecta PPM ensures your appliances are kept in good condition and that your assets are compliant with relevant legislation. Our engineer’s visits will assist you with keeping track of any visible faults, will identify potential faults that could arise in the near future and provide a pro-active solution eliminating the downtime of an appliance, which is critical to your business. Preventative maintenance improves equipment efficiency and helps save energy and day-to-day running costs. It is also proven to extend the life expectancy of appliances and improve operator safety.
- Safety in daily operation and cooking quality
- Minimise the risk of breakdowns of business-critical appliances and costs
- Positive influence on the unit life expectancy
- Value of customer´s investment is protected
- Management attention decreases
- Cost overview and planning is much easier
- Running costs are reduced by necessary component checks and precise adjustments (water, energy, cleaning products)
During our service visits, we provide our detailed appliance condition reports and confirmation of checks carried out on our engineer’s visit. Engineers exchange small components during a maintenance visit which can reduce costs long term; for example, changing worn hoses, reducing the risk of larger components becoming damaged from water. In addition, our team will identify any items of equipment that may need remedial work or possible replacement. Quotations are then sent to allow you to make an informed decision, plan ahead and budget accordingly.