COMPACT K 220 models not only comply with the EU Eco-design labelling regulation but ranking in the energy efficiency class A+ these refrigerators offer the most energy-efficient compact models in the marketplace.
Correct and uniform temperature throughout the cabinet is critically important for a food storage cabinet. GRAM COMPACT provides this with a unique ventilated air distribution system and a strong refrigeration system with sufficient refrigeration capacity. It also has approximately 70% more insulation than a bottle cooler.
COMPACT K 220 has an efficient refrigeration system and is approved to endure up to 30°C ambient temperature (Climate class 4). It further offers low heat emission with the minimal compressor running time thanks to a refrigeration system with surplus capacity.
Compact 220 models are designed to fit under worktops in commercial workplaces. With their width of 59.5cm, depth of 64.2cm and height of just 83cm, these cabinets are ideal for building in beneath worktops. As a free-standing cabinet, the under-counter COMPACT 220 provides extra workspace with its “tabletop”.
- Materials Exterior: Stainless
- Materials Interior: White polystyrene (PS) lining. Gross volume: 128 ltr
- Air circulation system
- Right hand hinged reversible door
- Integrated full height door handle.
- 2 white shelves (with tilt prevention)
- Door lock for extra security
- Automatic defrost with re-evaporation of defrost water
- Low sound level of just 30.1 dB(A)
- Future proof hydrocarbon model
- 10 years spare parts warranty guaranteed.