Designed for locations where mains water supply and electricity are unavailable, the Mobile Hand Wash Station without a heater is invaluable for organisations looking to increase hygiene and safety standards.
The 20 litre fresh water tank is accessed from the front of the unit and is easy to remove, making refilling stress free. The foot operated pump allows the user to dispense just the required amount of water with no need for hand contact with the tap, maximising hygiene.
The internal waste collection tank holds the dirty water, removing the need for drainage. The waste tank is also easy to remove and accessed from the front, so once the station is in place there is no need to move it, unless you want to.
The sturdy, stainless steel unit is easy to wipe clean and is mounted on large wheels with a handle for quick and easy manoeuvring.
- Provides hand washing facility in locations where mains water and electricity aren’t available.
- Ideal for increasing hygienic hand washing facilities wherever required – just fill and go.
- 20 litres per fill, dispenses up to 100ml per foot press, delivering 200 dispenses from one full tank.
- Foot operated dispenser to also control the volume of water needed.
- Tap dispenses water via foot action – ensures hygienic operation, with no need for hand contact.
- Internal waste collection – no need for drainage.
- Refill and waste front accessible, once in position there is no need to move unit.
- Large wheels and handle make hand wash station quick and easy to move.
- Constructed from sturdy and hygienic stainless steel, including handy accessories, making it easy to wipe clean.
- Supplied with splashback and space for a soap dispenser and paper towels, for easy and convenient access to soap and towels.