A great solution for holding and transporting food at the perfect temperature, the Panther 670 Series Hot Cupboard is designed to fit through narrow doorways, so is ideal for pubs and smaller restaurants as well as nursing and care homes where plated meals are to be transported from the kitchen to the residents.
Features and benefits
- 670mm depth allows access through narrow door openings also ideal to fit through narrow corridors
- Ideal for small restaurants, cafes and pubs, as well as nursing and care homes, where the easy transportation of plated meals to diners & residents is a necessity.
- Fan assisted hot cupboard provides even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usage. Four shelf positions allow adjustment to meet individual needs.
- Fully 1/1 GN compatible hot cupboard for operational efficiency. Units available to take 2 x 1/1 GN containers up to 150mm deep.
- Accurate digital electronic control of the hot cupboard temperature, adjustable between 20 and 99 °C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations
- Double skinned construction provides efficient heat retention and a cool to touch exterior — safe and energy efficient. Removable doors and shelves allow access to the fully stainless steel interior for easy cleaning
- Supplied with two heavy duty multi-section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads